Updated on 20/07/2021
We hope you and your loved ones are doing well!
As you can imagine, in this particular period, everything is not as usual. Indeed, the barrier gestures will have to be respected (safety distance, disinfection, limitation of groupings...). There shouldn't be any problems given the size of the campsite, there is no lack of space ;-)
Since 21/07/2021, a sanitary pass is compulsory to enter at Le Colombier, for all persons aged 18 and over. This pass is only required on arrival, once validated by us, you can use all the facilities.
- A vaccination certificate. On condition that you have a complete vaccination schedule.
- A negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old.
- A certificate of recovery from Covid-19: positive RT-PCR or antigenic test dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
More information on the sanitary pass: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire.
You will find below the adjustments that we implemented at Le Colombier. This will be updated as soon as we have new information.
- On the whole campsite, we ask you to respect the safety distances as well as the barrier gestures
- When outdoors, masks are not mandatory. However, safety distances must be respected.
- We provide you with hydroalcoholic solutions in the common areas and ask you to use them every time you enter and leave a common area
- Mandatory masks in closed common areas: bar / restaurant / shop / reception
- At the reception and at the grocery store we ask you to be one family at a time
- At the reception and the bar, plastic screens have been installed
- The sanitary facilities are reserved for campers and residents without private sanitary facilities. The guests of mobile-homes/chalets/lodges as well as residents who can, must use their own private sanitary facilities. The number of persons in the sanitary facilities is limited. In order to respect the distanciation measures, some washbasins/sink/showers/urinals are out of use. Hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectants are available. Please note that the disinfectants contain bleach. The cleaning carried out by our teams will be reinforced.
As far as the services are concerned:
- Swimming pool: it's open. Disinfectants are at your disposal to disinfect the sunlounges. Please pay attention to the safety distances between the sunlounges as well (2 meters).
- Catering: the restaurant is open with the following conditions: mask are required while moving but not at the table. Mask not obligatory outside. Take-away catering will also be possible.
- Bar: mask are required while moving but not at the table. Mask not obligatory outside.
- Wellness area: open on appointment. Limited number of persons at the same time.
- Animations: animations are adapted, contactless games, disinfection of games and accessories, etc...
- Massages: By appointment at +33 (0)7 70 43 84 61. Shower mandatory just before the massage, hydro-alcoholic gel available, mask mandatory when you are laying on your back.
For holidaymakers who have booked or want to book an accommodation (mobile home, chalet or lodge) :
- In order to comply with the sanitary measures imposed by the Government, the arrival times for rentals are changed to 4:00 pm in order to respect the mandatory 6 hours between guests. You can arrive earlier to take advantage of the facilities but the keys will unfortunately not be handed over until 4:00 pm. Departures should be by 10:00 am as usual. Again, you will be able to stay on the campsite during the day. Thank you for your understanding.
- The rentals will be scrupulously disinfected between each guest.
- Sheets and blankets are included. All bedding will of course be carefully disinfected.
This season will be different again, but we are doing our best to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable holiday at Le Colombier! :-)
We look forward to seeing you again! In the meantime, take care of yourself!
Yves, Rianne, Leya and Le Colombier's team.
PS: Don't forget to bring your masks.