Updated on 22/07/2020
We hope you and your loved ones are doing well!
As you may know, Le Colombier has been open since June 2nd, 2020!
As you may have guessed, this season is not as usual. Indeed, the barrier gestures will have to be respected (safety distance, disinfection, limitation of groupings...). There shouldn't be any problems given the size of the campsite, there is no lack of space ;-)
You will find below the adjustments that we implemented at Le Colombier. This will be updated as soon as we have new information.
- On the whole campsite, we ask you to respect the safety distances as well as the barrier gestures.
- We provide you with hydroalcoholic solutions in the common areas and ask you to use them every time you enter and leave a common area.
- Mandatory masks in closed common areas: bar / restaurant / shop / reception
- At the reception and at the grocery store we ask you to be one family at a time.
- At the reception and the bar, plastic screens have been installed.
- The sanitary facilities are reserved for campers and residents without private sanitary facilities. The guests of mobile-homes/chalets/lodges as well as residents who can, must use their own private sanitary facilities. The number of persons in the sanitary facilities will be limited. In order to respect the distanciation measures, some washbasins/sink/showers/urinals are out of use. Hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectants are available. Please note that the disinfectants contain bleach. The cleaning carried out by our teams will be reinforced.
As far as the services are concerned:
- Swimming pool: it's open! 100 people maximum in the pool/solarium area. Disinfectants are at your disposal to disinfect the sunlounges. Please pay attention to the safety distances between the sunlounges as well.
- Catering: the restaurant will be open with the following conditions: 10 persons maximum per table, 1 meter minimum between each table, mask are required while moving but not at the table. Take-away catering will also be possible on request. Mask not obligatory outside.
- Bar: 10 persons maximum per table, 1 meter minimum between each table, mask are required while moving but not at the table. Mask not obligatory outside.
- Wellness area: the jacuzzi and the sauna are open privatized. Please make an appointment at the reception.
- Animations: animations will be adapted, contactless games, disinfection of games and accessories, etc...
- Massages: By appointment at +33 (0)7 70 43 84 61. Shower mandatory just before the massage, hydro-alcoholic gel available, mask mandatory when you are laying on your back.
For holidaymakers who have booked or want to book an accommodation (mobile home, chalet or lodge) :
- In order to comply with the sanitary measures imposed by the Government, the arrival times for rentals are changed to 4:00 pm in order to respect the mandatory 6 hours between guests. You can arrive earlier to take advantage of the facilities but the keys will unfortunately not be handed over until 4:00 pm. Departures should be by 10:00 am as usual. Again, you will be able to stay on the campsite during the day. Thank you for your understanding.
- The rentals will be scrupulously disinfected between each guest.
- Sheets and blankets are included since this season. All bedding will of course be carefully disinfected.
This season will be different but we are doing our best to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable holiday at Le Colombier! :-)
Also, we take advantage of this good news, to announce that exceptionally, we will welcome you, not until September 30th, but until October 10th, 2020!
We look forward to seeing you again! In the meantime, take care of yourself!
Looking forward to seeing you again,
Yves, Rianne, Leya and Le Colombier's team.
PS: Don't forget to bring your masks.